23.4.08

Haircut

I whacked it all off at Trendsetters. The girl I got was really nice and did a good job, but when the teacher came to check the hairstyle, he said, "you know what I'd do is xyz, do you want me to just do it?" I said ummm, yes, please, just because I need someone to dominate my hair style, otherwise it ends up in a ponytail forever. So, there it is. I really like it. Especially for 10 dollars- it's way better than my 75 dollar haircut last year. So now I have a gift certificate at Allure to use on something other than a haircut.

Not too much new on the crafty front. I got all the sewing stuff over to the B&B but have yet to start a new project. I do have Kiki's socks to finish.

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

It looks very cool! I've gotta find me a place to get $10 haircuts. Then again, after my Worst Haircut Ever in eighth grade, I like to have my stylists vetted by the FBI before they touch my hair, so maybe I should just stick with what works :^)