7.9.08

Alright, where were we?

Oh, that's right, sewing. Another vintage pattern, circa, oh, maybe late 70's, early 80's?
It's a Betsey Johnson design, and I'm assuming it's the Betsey Johnson.


Yes, the sleeves are poofy. They are intended to be poofy. Whether I am "intended" to wear poofy clothes is another matter, though.



I like the round neck yoke. I used the longer length option in the pattern.

All in all, I'm happy with it. I'm not sure it's something I'd pick out, but it's fun and theatrical, and it turned out exactly like the pattern cover. The fabric is vintage, picked up at a yard sale last weekend. I like the way it fits, even if it is a little mu-mu-ish.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I thought of you when I stumbled onto this site. There's a lot of neat stuff on there.

http://www.burdastyle.com/

Awesome blouse and vintage sewing machine by the way!

<3 Denise